Please address all inquiries to:
Precision Custom Components, LLC
P.O. Box 15101
500 Lincoln St
York, PA 17405-7101
PCC does not collect sensitive personally information. As part of standard internet practice, we collect the following information when you visit our sites:
- Your domain name; for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu”, if you are connecting from a university domain;
- Your IP address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet including location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code);
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site;
- The pages you visit within the PCC site; and
- The links made to other websites through this site.
You may decline participation in any activity that asks for information (i.e., surveys or emails). Your choice to not participate will have not affect your ability to view information on PCC websites.
PCC’s website may contain links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) which are outside of our control and are not covered by this Policy. If you access Third-Party Websites using the links provided, the operators of such sites may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance with their own privacy and security policies.
How We Protect Personal Information Transmission
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and United States of America, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us.
We may disclose personal information about you for the following reasons:
- If we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- When we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- To comply with a legitimate legal request by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- To support an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity; or
- For other reasons with your consent.
Retention of Personal Information
California Do Not Track Notice
PCC does not track its users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising on this site and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, some web browsers allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. Third parties that have content embedded on PCC’s webpages such as Google Analytics or the Thomas Industrial Network may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited specific PCC website content from a certain IP address.